Friday, July 27, 2012

Daunting

I don't know about any of you but I tend to procrastinate when it comes to certain things like pictures. I don't ever seem to download them until my camera is full and won't save anymore. But for the past couple of days I have decided to go thru and start downloading them to Shutterfly which I thought would be easy until I realize that a couple of my files have duplicate pics and I don't mean going thru 50 or even 100 pics I'm talking like 200-300! And that's what I've been doing the past couple of days and holy crap half of my pics started looking the same and my eyes weren't even able to focus on anything, but I'm happy to say that I finally finished that terrible task this afternoon. But the better news is since I've gone thru them I can now redeem the 2 coupons they have sent me: 1. a free baby book, and 2. 101 free prints yesss!

No comments: