Tracy tagged me for a meme the other day because she knows how much I like to do them and it gives me something to write about without having to think of something--so here it goes.
1. What is your occupation?
I'm a sahm to two beautiful kids who keep me on my toes and are the light of my life.
2. What color are your socks?
They are fuzzy pink and white stripped socks.
3. What are you listening to right now?
I'm on the phone so no music right now.
4. What was the last thing you ate.
Corn Pops for breakfast-yumm.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
No, unless you count the fact that every time I've tried I've stalled a million times.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? If I could be any color it would be Scarlet, I love the color red and there are times when I think of myself as bold and sassy (sometimes anyway).
7. Last person you were on the phone with?
I'm talking to my sister right now.
8. Do you like the person that sent this to you?
Hmmm let me think-of course I do that's why I always tag her and have her on my sidebar.
9. Favorite Drink?
Non-Alcoholic: Coke; I have to have one everyday. Alcoholic: Crown and Coke
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I like to watch football and sometimes soccer and hockey. But don't think I understand everything that going on.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
So many times that I don't like my "natural" hair color which is black. I think it washes my face out so if anything it's a med-dark brown color. However that being said I think I want to go and get my hair done--I'm think black hair with purple highlighted near the front. I saw a girl yesterday at luch and I loved it.
No not right now, I don't feel like having to potty train a dog and my Monkey at the same time.
13. Favorite Food?
I love, love, love Italian.
14. Last movie you watched?
I watched Little Women the other night; I like the movie and the book.
15. Favorite day of the year?
Ok I have a few: my birthday, the kid's birthday, my anniversary.
16. What do you do to vent anger?
I call my sister who is always there to listen and sometimes I'll blog about it.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?I loved Barbies, Cabbage Patch, Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony, and Care Bears-gee was a kid of the 80's or what.
18. What is your favorite? Fall or Spring?
That's a tough one but I prefer Fall because I love the cool weather.
19. Hugs or Kisses? Both thank you.
20. What kind of pie?
I have two Apple and Cherry.
21. Living arrangements?
Right now we live with David's parents out in the country.
22. When was the last time you cried?
Last week, I was having a bad day and David and the kids just seemed to be hitting all the wrong buttons.
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
Let's see, boxes, shoes, blankets, and a big duffle bag.
24. Who is the friend you've had the longest that you are tagging?
Catwoman, next to Tracy she's the other blogger I've known the longest.
25. The friend that you have known the shortest amount of time that you are tagging?
Jessica, she's my newest blogging buddy who I think is awesome and she liked to do meme's. 26. Favorite smell?
I love the smell of babies; there is just something so sweet and pure about the way babies smell.
27. What inspires you?
I love books.
28. What are you afraid of?
Aside from roaches because they are creepy gross, I don't want to look back at my life and have a lot of regrets.
29. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheeseburger please with ketchup, lettuce, and tomatoes.
30. Favorite cat breed?
I don't know the name of the breed but I want a ginger colored cat.
31. Number of keys on your key ring?
I only have two but there are like 4 or 5 key chains on there.
32. How many years at your current job?
I'm going on 3 1/2 years right now.
33. Favorite day of the week?
34. How many provinces have you lived in?
35. How many countries have you been to?
Only one the U.S.