Saturday, December 8, 2007

Friday Feast 171

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?

I think it was a Vice City game.

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.

I don't believe you should judge someone without knowing who they are. 

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?

Hmmm....this is pretty hard because I don't think I would really want to work with one but if I had to choose it would be Bragelina.  Right now they seem to give to worthy causes and Brad is pretty nice to look at.  As for Angelina I think she's pretty cool down to earth and yeah a little different but hey aren't we all.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?

Keeping my sarcastic comments to myself; now I still tend to say what I think but I've gotten a lot better about it.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.

A cozy room done in red and ivory in a log cabin with a bright crackling fire and snow lightly falling outside.  This is where I would get to curl up in front of the fire reading a book and having no distractions-at least until my masseuse shows up for my daily massage and whatever pampering I want.  Ahhh a girl can dream. 

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Not sure how I found your blog but glad I did. I love the name!

Hallie
http://wondefulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/