Thursday, December 6, 2007

Monkey's new favorite movie


You know it never seems to surprise me how many times kids can watch the same movie over and over again, and yes I remember doing the exact same thing.  It seems that now Monkey has a new favorite movie and it's Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas.  It's a cute movie and I remember Sweet Pea watching it a lot last year and I guess now it's Monkey's turn.  I'm not going to complain because any time he gets crabby or I need to do something like oh I don't know shower; I just put him in the playpen and put on the movie and he's totally happy just sitting there singing along, dancing, and laughing.  As for Sweet Pea her latest craze is Chicken Little and I would rather one that had fun songs to sing but hey whatever keeps them happy.  So what about y'all, what are the movies your kiddos are into watching right now.

2 comments:

liz @ monkeykisses said...

Great movie!!! We have yet to pull that one out this christmas, but polar express has been on 3 times today alone

Tracy said...

Caroline is watching High School Musical these days.
Emma likes Shrek 3 and she still watches Homeward Bound as often as possible.
Peter love Robots and Cars.
Isn't it funny how they already like boy stuff at such a young age?