Friday, October 12, 2007

Is it safe?!?

First let me say thank you for all the comments.  Alright lets get down to the knitty gritty.  I think in my last post I said that I was going to try and blog daily-umm yeah it obviously hasn't worked out that way since I haven't been on in oh I don't know FOREVER.  Anyways I thought everything was going well we went to the beach Monday and for the most part I felt pretty good except for a headache.  Then as luck would have it Monday night David got sick and when he came back to bed I couldn't believe how cold he was-seriously he felt like ice.  Ok so Tues. morning I tell him that he shouldn't go into work and he agrees gets up to go to the bathroom and never made it-I'm talking 3 steps from the bed and he spewed.  And what's terrible is for that split second I just stood there in horror and watched and then ran to get a bucket.  By the time I came back he was in the bathroom and done.  But he did manage to throw towels on the floor.  And of course I had to clean it up.  As of today David is back to work and feeling better and me well let me knock on wood again because I have yet to get this virus/flu/sick crap that's been going around.  And I really hope I don't get it because really who's going to be able to take care of me.  Actually I'll be honest I'm sick and tired of disinfecting everything and washing sheets, towels, clothes, and cleaning floors.  Ok I feel better now getting that off my chest.

Now on to something pleasant-yesterday I was finally able to go and workout.  I took a bodypump class and today I'm not very sore but feel great.  *Note to self-add a little more weight next class*  Oh and you guys won't believe this but I got up at 6:45 to get ready and be there at 7:30 a.m. for the class.  What got into me I don't know but I just felt the need to go workout.  And keep your fingers crossed but hopefully Monday I'll be able to meet with Megan since we've only met once and I'm ready to get in shape-kick butt and take names. 

So now that everything is somewhat back to normal I'm going to catch up on some blogs because I really miss y'all.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

First of all, let me just say how impressed I am at your determination to get into shape that you got up and out to the gym so early! Good for you! Now if you could just bottle up that determination and send some on over to me, I would greatly appreciate it! lol
I know what you mean about getting sick. We, as moms, take care of everyone, clean up their messes, get up at all hours of the night to take them to the bathroom or get them drinks of water. Then when we get sick, we still have to take care of everyone. My grandmother used to always say "It just doesn't pay for mother to get sick". She couldn't have been more right! Stay healthy!

Catwoman said...

Eeek! Your poor husband! That sickness sounds HORRIBLE! And poor you for having to clean up!!!!

And congrats on working out! I used to love that Body Pump class when I went to a gym! So much fun! And you can totally feel it!