Monday, October 15, 2007

Back to normal

It seems that everyone is finally felling better and for the most part everything is pretty much back normal.  Sweet Pea had a game on Saturday and she did really well-she scored 3 goals!!  It seems that she does better when no one else is there watching her other than me-so does that mean that I don't count?  Oh well I don't care because I was really proud of her.

As for school well it's going and I'm ready for the semester to be over so I can chill, enjoy the holidays and get some crocheting done-oooo and how can I forget shopping.  Speaking of I'm not sure what to get Sweet Pea for Christmas, she's 4 1/2 and I just don't know what to get.  I did get her a Doodle Pro because she's told me she likes it, and I also got her 3 T.J. Bearytale stories, as for the rest I'm at a lost and could use some help.  Ok well there is one other thing she likes and that's the Furr Real Pets-have y'all seen those?

Ok now back to school-not to bad but I received one of my tests back with no grade on it.  This was Friday, and I've emailed, and left a message and she hasn't gotten back to me.  Now I'm trying not to be a pest but you know how frustrating it can be when you want to know your grade.  Anyway hopefully she'll get back to me soon.

No comments: