Thursday, August 23, 2007

Major Workload

I got back from school yesterday afternoon, and all I can say is whoa!  I took 15 hrs last semester but man this semester is totally going to keep me super busy.  Alot and I mean alot more reading, papers, book reviews, oh and this semester I have to spend 20 hrs observing classrooms.  I'm excited but at the same time very overwhelmed because I want to do well; I'm sure I'll do fine I just always kind of freak out at the beginning of every semester.  Oh and in one of my history classes I have to do videotape myself doing a character sketch, we're talking full costume and I have to talk about myself (character) for about 10 min.  I think this is going to be a blast even if I have to do it front of people, oh and the character I choose has to be before 1900, so since I'll probably choose Pocahontas or Sacagawea, after all I do have the same skin tone.  Anyway we'll see, but in case I don't post every day it's not because I don't want to talk to y'all it's just that I'll probably be super busy with school work. :)

4 comments:

Catwoman said...

Good luck! It does sound like you'll be busy! That project sounds like a lot of fun! You've got to post pics of yourself in full costume, ok? :)

Krista Ratley said...

Good luck! and let me tell you , I know exactly how you feel :)!

Melanie said...

So I wanna know if we get a little You Tube video of this character performance????? LOL

Try not to stress too much about it all. Remember you are mom, and can handle it all!!!! :)

AbsolutelyBananas said...

Wow- I can't even imagine how busy you're going to be. I'll be impressed that you can do all that... and blog at all!