"A lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes. But you gotta do it right. I mean, you gotta have the hole already dug before you show up with a package in the trunk. Otherwise, you're talking about a half-hour to forty-five minutes worth of digging. And who knows who's gonna come along in that time? Pretty soon, you gotta dig a few more holes. You could be there all night."
"Hey, you guys!"-The Goonies
Mammabright has tagged me for a meme and I'm really excited because well I enjoy doing these. I know I'm a goober.
8 random habits/facts about myself.
- each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves…
- the rules of the game are posted at the beginning before the 8 facts/habits are listed…
- at the end of the post, the player tags 8 people…posts their names…then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they have been tagged…and asking them to read your blog…
Alright here I go and if I've repeated something that you already knew about me then I'm sorry. Ok here I go.
- I have won gold and bronze medals, and have a couple of trophys from competing in Tae Kwon Do.
- I have been to 5 different community college/universities in the last 10 yrs. Whoa that's crazy and you'd think I would have had my degree by now.
- I've changed my major almost that many times: History, Kinesiology, Exercise Science, and now Youth Ministry (I'm sticking with the last).
- My first job was working for a bank as a teller and I was 17.
- Once getting my job I was able to buy my first car-1986 Honda Accord.
- I have OCD tendencies, I'm talking things need to be in a certain place, the desk chair has to face the desk when I'm sleeping and the door has to be completly open for me to sleep. There are a couple more but I think I've made myself sound looney enough.
- I don't know how to drive a stick shift. I've tries but I just can't do it.
- My big dream is travel around Europe and even Africa.
Now for the people I'm going to tag-insert evil laugh-lol.
Abbily Ever After
I know I didn't tag 8 but hey at least I tagged someone and you don't have eight people to tag that's totally cool with me.