Well I stepped on the scale this morning and I can't believe it I've lost 2 lbs.-yay!! And I really can't believe it because I only worked out one day last week-I know, I know, shame on me. But I'll tell you what I did do:
- I didn't super-size my meal if I ate fast food
- I drank no more than 2 cokes a day and that's good since I was drinking at least three.
- I ate only three meals a day.
- I ate dinner around 7 and if I was hungry later I wouldn't eat any dessert-which by the way has been super hard since I have two packages of carmel popcorn left.
- I've been drinking more water, but still no where near 8 glasses a day.
So that's what I've been doing but seriously folks I've got to workout this week-no excuses.