I've never been tagged for a meme but that has all changed; Liz has been so kind to tag me so here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog the rules and answers. Then you choose seven people and make sure to leave a comment on their blog.
1. I received my black belt in Tae Kwon Do when I was 23.
2. I had braces in Jr. High and at night I had to wear a headgear-totally embarrassing and yes you can laugh about now because I know I can.
3. I have two tattoos: a butterfly (age 18), and a cross (Feb. 2007)
4. I love to dye my hair; it's been burgandy, blue, green, highlighted, brown, and just recently was purple. I promise I'm not a weirdo I just love to do crazy things every now and then.
5. Ok I love movies but my all time favorites are mob movies: The Godfather, Goodfellas, Casino, etc...
6. I never believed in love at first sight until I met David. After our first date I knew he was the one for me; it just took him a little bit longer oh about 1 month.
7. My favorite time of year is winter, I love, love, love cold weather. I like all the clothes you can wear and my favorite holiday during that time is Christmas.
Ok that was a lot harder than I thought it would be and hopefully I didn't bore any of you to death. Now for my seven-insert evil laugh.
Rambling Thoughts of the Neverending Mind
Canadian Thoughts in Texas
Queen of the Mayhem
Momma's Gone Mad