Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Weight Loss Challenge

Ok ladies today is the start of the Weight Loss Challenge, so is you want to loose a little or a lot this is worth checking out.  Also I'm doing this so all of you can hold me accountable and if I'm not working out, and trying to eat right please feel free to give me a slap on the wrist.

Growing up I was never overweight, once I hit puberty I was still pretty thin but I did get a nice set of lovehandles.  Which some think is weird since in high school I weighed around 125 lbs.-oh and I'm 5'6".  Oh how I wish I never worried about my weight when I was in high school, and even in my early 20's-very stupid.  It wasn't until after my first child that I wasn't able to loose any of the weight I gained-maybe 10 lbs.  But by the second one I'm back up and I'm tired of not fitting into any of my clothes.  I mean seriously I just bought some capri's a few months ago and now I can't even button them.  Well it does have something to do with the fact that I have a gym membership and I never use it-I've been very lazy, and I don't eat right.

Now for my goal and what I plan to do.  Ok I'm going to be brave and post my current weight and what I would like to get to-ready...  I weigh 167 lbs, and I would like to weigh at least 140 lbs-about 27 lbs.  When you look at me I don't look overweight but looks can be deceiving because all of my weight is in the stomach region.  And starting today I plan on working out-riding a bike, maybe hitting the gym, or at least doing some workout videos.  As for a diet well all in moderation for now, I'm going to try my hardest to drink plenty of water and cut back to one coke a day.  Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Janne said...

You can do it! I know you can!

Krista Ratley said...

WE can do this together! Ok-I know you tagged me and I have yet to do my seven things but I will get to it today I promise! My mind is on this weight challenge! I am excited and mad at the same time! I WANT MY COKE :)!!!!

Liz MonkeyKisses said...

I'm in too!!! Great support network for this.. :-)

Robin said...

You can do it! I am looking forward to being in this challenge with you - we can do it!!!

alissa said...

Wishing you lots of luck!!!

Good tip - I lost 35 of my 40 pregnancy pounds in less than 4 months by just cutting out ALL THINGS CONTAINING WHEAT. Avoided it as though I was severly allergic.

Granted, those last 5 lbs still have yet to go away...!