Monday, April 16, 2007

A Beautiful Day

So after about a week of cold and rainy weather it's finally beautiful outside.  Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous, I'm talking a nice cool breeze and the sun shining.  Which was perfect because yesterday we had our service outside with a picnic afterwards.  My kiddos had a blast, Sweet Pea stayed in the jumper the entire time, and my little Chunky Monkey walked around like he owned the place.

I also want to give a shout out to my sister because yesterday was her 22nd birthday.  So here is goes HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS-I LOVE YOU!!!  I can't wait to see you on Sunday, we are going to have sooo much fun.             

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a neat blog.. and Happy Birthday to your Sis!

liz(monkeykisses) said...

My youngest is our little chunky monkey as well... my older son is just my monkey... thus monkey kisses.. :-)

Emily said...

Yay for good weather, things are getting better here too if the wind would just go way!

Krista said...

Happy Late birthday to your sister! Wow--22--I cant remember that day! :)