Monday, March 26, 2007

Tulips

First let me say that I love tulips; they are definetly my favorite flower.  I don't know what it is about them I just find them beautiful and elegant.

  red tulips

This morning my mil asks me to go outside and look at what she found.  Well neither one of us could believe it, she found bright red tulips in her garden that she never planted.  I'm talking these flowers grew above the ground; bulb and everything.  Now I'm not much of a gardner-ok I don't garden at all, but isn't that just amazing!

The only thing we could figure was last year her mom had received tulips in a pot and after awhile she didn't have time to take care of them so she gave them to my mil.  Well my mil figures she eventually forgot what was in them and just emptied the pot onto the garden.  As of now the tulips are in a pot on her porch stairs getting plenty of water today because all it's done is rain.

No comments: