Tuesday, March 27, 2007

How much is that monkey in the window.

I'm so glad DH is on vacation this week because I had a ton of errands I had to do yesterday.  As you can guess I left the kiddos with him.  Hey I get a lot more done when I don't have either one of them, and I enjoy the solitude.  All these errands took me quite awhile, mainly because I decided to do a little looking around for myself.  Let's see I bought a new purse at Payless with a matching wallet (very cute-lt. mint green), three pairs of shoes for my Sweet Pea, oh and a new thinline Bible that I can carry in my purse at all times.  No these things were not my only errands, I had to go to the post office and Walmart.

Anyways I pull into the driveway and who do I see looking out the window-my Chunky Monkey.  Yep he was standing there looking out almost as if he knew I would be pulling up.  Well he was looking at the car to see who it was and when he saw me get out he started freaking out.  I see him banging on the window and crying, can you believe that he was crying-oh how sweet.  I stood there looking at him and thinking as sad as it is to see him crying for me it was loving and sweet.

By the time DH and I got all the groceries and stuff out I went upstairs to get him and the poor thing was breathing all hard because all he wanted was for me to come up there and rescue him.  As soon as I picked him up he was giving me all kinds of salty, and slobbery kisses, and you better believe I loved every single one.

No comments: