Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Stepy-Time

If there is one person I can count on to make me laugh it would be my sister.  She is one of the most goofiest, silliest people I know.  Whenever I'm having a bad day or just need a good laugh I know that if I call her I'll be laughing by the time I get off the phone.  I just wish we lived closer; we live about 1 1/2 hrs away and no that's not far but it's not like driving 20 min. to get there either. 

Everytime we are together it's non-stop laughs with the both of us making a fool of ourselves.  But the best part is all the little inside jokes we have with each other.  For instance this morning her and I were talking about the Price is Right-yes that show is still on the air.  Anyways she told me to turn it on to see this girl who had a tattoo of Bob Barkers face on her arm-umm I don't think so.  So she said if she was on that show and won a car she would do stepy-time.  Now I'm sure there are many of you who have no clue as to what stepy-time is, well if you've ever seen Mary Poppins there is a song that's called "stepy-time".  It's the part where all the chimney sweepers are dancing on the roof-well one day we watching the movie and she started imitating them and doing the dance.  Well needless to say I laughed so hard I nearly peed in my pants.  It's just the funniest thing I've seen her do, and she also makes this face when she does it that it just gets you rolling.  Well the idea of seeing her doing this dance on national television got me to laughing hard.  Ahh I just needed to take a breather.  I wish I had it on video so y'all you could watch it, but even if I did she wouldn't let me post it so I have to accept her wishes.  Maybe one day I can talk her into letting me tape it, at least for my own amusement.

No comments: