Saturday, December 1, 2007

Friday Feast 170

Yes I know today isn't Friday but I've been meaning to do one of these and thought I would do it today.  Oh and Tracy when I talked to UPS I did tell them that he left it on the side of the road. 

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?

I love roller coasters.

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?

Hmm it kind depends on the actual situation, so if it's not to serious of a situation I may make a smart remark because that's how I roll-I really don't know.  :)

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?

Probably around an 8, I think it's interesting to listen to other people's views on life.


Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?

NO WAY!  And here's my reason-I'm one of those lucky people who don't get sick very often, sure I get a cold but I don't ever get really sick.  I've probably had the flu twice and the second time was because I took that stupid shot.  I took that shot when I was 18 and was sick as a dog over that Christmas so I said never again and *knock on wood* I haven't had the flu since. 

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television

Let's just say to many-during the day I rarely watch t.v. because I'm on here or doing housework.  Now at night that's another story after giving the kids a bath and having dinner I like to veg in front of the t.v. while they play in their room.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I like this one. I get sarcastic in uncomfortable social situations. Sometimes it makes it more uncomfortable.
I'm glad you told UPS. It was nice of you to not want to get him into trouble but they needed to know.