Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Can't Get Lazy

Alright so Monday I couldn't meet with Megan (trainer) because she was sick.  Yesterday I didn't work out because well I don't know why and now today I was supposed to meet with Megan again but Sweet Pea is still a little under the weather so tomorrow I will be hitting the gym.  Anyways the reason I'm telling y'all this is because I need some support today, today I HAVE to make myself workout at home and not be lazy.  Overall I think I've been doing pretty well I started working out Friday, Saturday, and then again on Monday.  I just seems like that as soon as I want to loose weight and be serious the universe decides to be funny and throw a curve ball.  Oh and did I mention that I'm bloated because Aunt Flo is supposed to be visiting me sometime this week-yeah so that's not helping either.  Alright I'm done ranting and thanks for listening.

No comments: