Saturday, June 30, 2007

I shall return.

Just thought I would let y'all know that after today I will not be on the computer until next Friday.  I'll be off to camp and I'm relly looking forward to it because I know it's going to be a lot of fun.  However, I know I'm going to missing my kids and of course David.  Sweet Pea came home last night and man was she happy to see us, and I of course was happy to see her.  Man did I miss her; and I'm a little sad about me going to camp only because I leave Monday and I only have a couple of days before I go.  Luckily for me there are these 3 funny girls who always make me laugh and I know they will help keep my mind off of home-ok not really but at least they'll make me laugh and that will make the week go by faster.  Oh and tonight is date night for me and David and we are going to this Italian restaurant and then we're going to see "Live Free, Die Hard."  I let you know how it goes.  Anyways I hope all of you have a great weekend and a fun and safe 4th of July.  Oh and I thought I would share something with y'all too before I leave.  Fox News was talking about a 15 yr. old girl who posted a video on youtube and I think it's perfect and something we should reflect on with the 4th of July coming up. :) 




3 comments:

Janne said...

I hope you have a wonderful week! :)

Julie said...

Wow - thanks for sharing. I hope you have a great week!

eph2810 said...

Thank you so much for sharing this video. Yes, I will remember the soldiers who sacrifice to much on our behalf.
Have a blessed time at camp.