Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Movie-Quote-A-Day

"In a good shoe, I wear a size six, but a seven feels so good, I buy a size eight. "




Alright well I've decided since we own a butt-load of movies I thought of posting a movie quote everyday.  As you noticed I didn't put who said it, I'm going to let y'all guess and then tomorrow I will post who said it along with a new quote.  I just thought this would be something fun to do because David and I are such dorks this is what we do sometimes.  Although he knows a lot more about movies than I do.  I'm talking directors, who wrote the movie scores-it's crazy.


We have this movie game that I used to love to play, again used to love.  After the first couple of times playing this game and losing miserably I realized that this game was no fun and definitely not fair.  I swear he sat down with the cards and decided to memorize them along with all of the director's cards.  He kicks my butt everytime.  So now we'll play Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit; this kind of evens out the playing field and I actually win sometimes. 


Anyway I hope you enjoy this little game, and when I post the quote/answer it will be in my regular post. 



4 comments:

chris said...

What a fun idea :-) You really have a fun blog!

Steel Magnolia's, right?

Burg said...

Dolly Parton as "Truvy"- Steel Magnolias

mamabright said...

this is Dolly Parton's character in Steel Magnolias...I totally LOVE movies...this will be so much fun...

actually...my very favorite movie quote ever is from this movie...

thanks!

MamaBearJune said...

Loooove that movie. Although I do sob every time I watch it (and it's been several times!) I face losing my son so the scene with Sally Field talking about being there at the end and then ranting just hits way to close to home!

"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize." So many great quotes.