Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Can you imagine?

I was listening to songs on my computer and the song I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me came on and I just felt the need to write about it.  I'm sure many of you are familiar with this song but I really love it.  Can you just imagine what the day will be like when we come face-to-face with our King.  I don't know about you but my mind can't even fathom what that day will be like. 

Until that day  I just ask the Lord to continue to give me the strength needed to do what he has called me to do.  Whatever decisions I face Lord I pray that you ignite a spirit of faith in me.  I know there will be times even now when I question if I am the right one to fulfill what you have asked of me, but everytime I feel this way remind me to always go to you in prayer and ask for your wisdom and to trust completely in you.  I don't want to look back on my life and wish that I just did what you asked instead of living in my own fear.





No comments: