Thursday, May 3, 2007

Beauty Junkie

I'm not really sure what has gotten in to me but lately I've been trying to put more of an effort in taking care of myself.  Ok it's probably because I'm tired of feeling lazy and well I notice when I do little things for myself I tend to feel better about myself.  With that being said I've been trying to remember to do my little beauty ritual every morning and night.  Not only that but I consider myself a beauty junkie; I buy different products and try new stuff because well I can't help myself.  As for what I use well it's a variety of stuff, so I guess I'm a beauty junkie.  Lets see I use Mary Kay, Oil of Olay, Biore, Victoria's Secret, Cover Girl, Avon, Aussie, Rave, and I've went as far as buying my own wax kit to wax my eyebrows.  The first time I used that kit I was scared to death that I would end up with no eyebrows, but I've been lucky and have done a pretty good job.  Oh and it saves me money from having to go and get it done, but it is a little messy.  So what about you, are there products that you just can't live without, or some that you have been faithful to, or are you like me and try all kinds of stuff.  I'm curious because I love trying out new stuff, and yes I've been suckered more than once buying Clinique (I love their stuff) just so I can get the gift, ooo and I also like Origins.  See what I mean, sometimes I just go on binges on beauty stuff.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm like you, I try everything. My most favorite thing now is the CoverGirl whipped foundation. It's like rubbing mousse on your face and it's wonderful! I learned about that from America's Next Top Model. That show is great for learning about make-up. One of my many failures was when I decided that I wanted the "smokey eyes". Me and black eye shadow do not mix! I looked like I had been in a boxing match! It was awful!
I do think that it's important to do little things for yourself though. Even though you're "mommy" that doesn't mean that you can't be a little bit you still!