Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Fun Project?

My mil came home yesterday and said "go and put on a tank top and some shorts because I have a fun project for us to do."  I'm thinking cool maybe were going to paint or something.  Alright so I go upstairs and put a movie on for Sweet Pea and the other is already taking a nap.  I go outside to see what this fun project is and it wasn't what I expected.  Her so called "fun project" was cleaning up the yard-I should have known and I think deep down I had a feeling but I was being hopeful.  I'm talking scrubbing out gunk out of the fountain, draining the pool, and cleaning out the flower bed.  I'm not going to complain about it because it was such a beautiful day yesterday; it was a little warm but there was a nice breeze.  We got pretty much everything accomplished and the yard looks pretty darn good if I do say so.

No comments: