Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hello Again!

It has been a very long time since I have posted anything (little over a year).  I'm not really sure why I stopped but I can assume that it had to do with time, you know family, life, the normal occurences of the everyday life.  So maybe some are wondering why I'm all of a sudden blogging again and if not well then that's ok but I'm going to tell you anyway.  For  the past few weeks I have had some comments and as you know your comments show up on email.  I have to say that I was really surprised because I figured by now nobody would stumble upon my little blog in the mass universe of all blogs.  So thank you to those who have recently commented because y'all are the ones who have resparked my interest.  And yes I'll admit that there were times I have thought about and just didn't do anything about it.  So please if you have enjoyed what you have read please feel free to drop by more often because I'm actually going to post and I would love to hear from all of you and if you have a blog let me know because I love reading about what's going on with other mothers, and just people in general.

No comments: