Thursday, October 22, 2009

Go Me

Remember when I said that I have went back to work...well what I forgot to mention was that I'm off this week, FALL BREAK--YEAH!!!  So what have I been up to, well other than cleaning because I'll admit my house is not how I like it to be (did I mention I probably have OCD).  I also painted the door trim in Monkey's room since the kiddos switched rooms a few weeks ago; Monkey and Baby will be sharing a room-should be interesting.  Anyways...today not only have I done laundry and yes there are clothes not folded in the basket but sheets are on the bed.  Today I also made yummy, delicious, mouth-watering beef stew, golden delicious, buttery cornbread, and for desert I made gooey chocolate brownies.  Now doesn't that sound great on a cold night, I'm getting hungry just thinking about but I can wait at least for a little while longer.  Man I love cold weather.

No comments: