Friday, January 4, 2008

Late Breaking News

Forget about the Iowa Caucus last night did y'all hear about Britney Spears---oh wait of course you did because that's all anybody really cares about.  I'll admit that I didn't watch the debate and got a recap from my mil but everywhere I turn there's coverage and how Spears finally had that mental breakdown unfortunately we all knew would come.  I can't say that I'm surprised something like this finally happened and I can't believe that out of the two K-Fed would end up looking like the more responsible parent.  With that being said I really hope that while she's under observation they make her get the mental help that she seriously needs.

And in other news did you know that Victoria's Secret will no longer be carrying Halo?  I know today's post isn't a deep thought revelation but it might make you ponder a few things--right? 

Ok in all seriousness I feel like since Christmas I haven't been able to get back into my usual routine; probably because David's been home but I won't completely blame him.  Anyway the scary part is that school starts for me next Wednesday so I better get my crap together because I want to stat my semester off right not crazed.

5 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Britney is a train wreck! I hope she finally gets some help! I hope she has not ruined her chances of ever getting those kids back. (Unless, of course, she doesn't change....then they need to be AWAY from her!)

As we say in the deep south...."Bless her heart!" :)

Tracy said...

The thing I haven't understood through this whole Brittany thing is why everyone was just standing by waiting for something bad to happen. She's been showing signs of instabilty forever. I'm just relieved that it didn't take her hurting one of her babies before they did anything. But of course, she didn't end up staying in the hospital very long. Ahh, the joys of celebrity.
And I totally know what you mean about not being able to get it together. I promise that you're not the only one struggling!

Catwoman said...

I just feel bad for her. I mean, what will it take for someone to force her to get help or for her to realize that she's out of control? She is 26 years old, for crying out loud. At what point will she be tired of the clubbing, partying and drugs? Shouldn't she have outgrown it by now?

Julie said...

I do feel bad for Brit Brit. She obviously needs MAJOR help but doesn't seem to be getting it or isn't willing to accept it. At this rate, she will be dead before she's 30.

Jessica said...

I would have a restraining order against her too!!!! She really knows how to make Kfed lood good....