"Listen! Do you smell something?"
“And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili
[Guns Cock] Spiritus Sancti.” -Boondock Saints
So the other day I was reading some of my favorite blogs when I saw that Burg had done this really fun meme and I decided I wanted to do it too. Here are the rules you go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (only the month and day). Then you write down 3 events, 2 births, 1 holiday, and then you tag 5 friends.
- 1880 Thomas Edison files a patent for his electric incandescent lamp.
- 1967 More than sixty nations sign the Outer Space Treaty banning nuclear weapons in space.
- 1997 It is revealed that French museums have nearly 2,000 pieces of art that were stolen by Nazis.
- 1756 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 1832 Lewis Carroll
- United Kingdom-Holocaust Memorial Day
If anyone else wants to do this please let me know so I can check out your blog-have a great day!