Sunday, May 27, 2007

Being MIA

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight."


As many of you know the last quote was Bruce/Bruce Almighty.  Good movie and like Emily said I too can't wait for Evan Almighty to come out.



Now to go on about my absence for the past couple of days.  As many of you know we have a guest speaker at our church and he challenged us to to fast something for a couple of days.  So I sat there and thought about what I should fast when I felt the Lord telling me my computer.  Now I'm going to be honest I didn't really want to fast my time on the computer but I didn't want to fast cokes, or food either.  And since I'm on the computer literally everyday I knew it would be one that would be hard.  So as you can guess I fasted my time on the computer Fri. and Sat.  And let me tell you how hard that was for me; I didn't realize how often I like to check things on the computer.  I also realized that I didn't have to fast any meals like many do (even though it wouldn't hurt :)) you can fast anything you want that you know may be difficult.  And just so you know I missed all you very much, I mean it.  It was very hard for me not to get on Bloglines and read about what was going on in your lives and it was extremely difficult for me not to jump on here Fri. morning to tell y'all about the movie.

1 comment:

chris said...

Well, good think I hadn't been on the computer all weekend! I would have missed you! Thankfully I didn't come back until you were already back :-)