Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!

I can't believe my little Princess is four today.  It really seems as if it was only yesterday when I held her in my arms for the very first time.  Sweet Pea I just want you to know that I love you very much and that I always will.  I love watching you play make-believe, dancing around the room, and singing to your favorite songs.  But what I love more than anything are all of the hugs and kisses you give me, and how you will tell me at least one hundred times a day that you love me.  I'm so thankful that God gave me such a beautiful, loving, sweet, intelligent little Princess like you.  There is a part of me that wishes you could stay little forever, but there is the other part that gets excited about all the things we do now and will do as you get older.  You know getting our hair done, manicures, movies, shopping, oh the list goes on and on. 

So to start off our day I made pancakes for breakfast because those are her fave, and then sometime today I plan on making brownies so we have those for dessert and sing happy birthday again to her.  As for the rest of the day we'll be inside because it's raining and is supposed to all day.  But later on today I'll be taking her to ballet and she loves going so at least we'll be able to get out of the house.

                                                               

No comments: