Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Proverbs 23:18

For anyone who's wondering how I chose this verse to be my domain then you've come to the right place.  When I was pregnant with DD1 my DH and I had a lot of things going on and none were pleasant.  We were at financial roadblock and we didn't know how we were going to get out of it.  Thank the Lord that I have such awesome in-laws; they took us in with open and loving arms.  So here I am about 5 months pregnant and worrying about how we would ever get back on our feet.  Then one morning I had this dream, it was God telling me to look up Proverbs 23:18.  I have to admit that at this time in my life I wasn't reading my Bible everyday and I remember saying in my dream "I don't even know if there are even that many chapters."  Well God wasn't going to give up on me because I was to lazy to get out of bed; he kept telling me the same verse over and over again untill I finally got up and looked it up in the Bible.  So here it is "There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off."  Man I was totally blown away; I started crying because it was exactly what I needed to hear.  Never before had I heard or was trying to hear God literally speak to me, so this was amazing.  From that day on I have held on to that verse because I know no matter what happens in my life good or bad God has his hand on me and in the end everything will be ok.

No comments: