Friday, August 10, 2012

Week 6: F

It's that time again and after looking at a list of "F" words I've decided to pick out a couple instead of just one, this way you can get to know me better.

Frenzy: I have a slight problem, I don't think it is but if you ask my DH or my sister they would loudly disagree with me.  "They" think I suffer with OCD, I know we shouldn't put labels on anyone and before you start wondering I'm not anything like Melvin Udall (name sounds familiar doesn't it).  I do know I have some quirks like putting things BACK  where you found them, and not just thrown wherever in the cabinet right back where you found it.  I like my clothes and everyone else's to face in the same direction I even have mine and the kids closet in order.  Which means all pants/jeans are together, then short sleeves, then long sleeves nothing is intermingled which goes the same with skirts all together and then dresses.  Not necessarily in that order but you get the idea.  Although I gave up on DH because they literally hang every which way and avoid contact with his side at all times. Everything has to be put away before I go to bed like no dishes in the sink, no toys/clothes/shoes thrown all over the floor.  Now hold on don't judge and think when you walk in my it's immaculate because it's not I promise.  There are toys in just about every room in the house but by the end of the day I like them to be in a basket, or at least pushed up against the wall so I'm not tripping over them.  When I start to see BIG messes like when the kids decide to take everything out at once and play I have to look away and ignore or else I start to feel all antsy and it'll drive me nuts but they know it better be ALL picked up before they go to bed.  I know what y'all are thinking "this chick is cuckoo for coco puffs" and you know what maybe I am, but it'll make some humor for those of you like my DH and sister who find it funny and YES I do laugh at myself because if I didn't I'd go stark raving mad (said in Scottish tone) and most days when I feel like this

Funny/Filthy: First off let me say that I'm extremely sarcastic and once you know that about me I come across funny and not bitchy.  First impressions can be hard because I may come across mean but I promise I'm not and when I'm being mean you'll know it.  I can't help my sarcasm that's how I've always been and that's how I'll always be and I wouldn't change it for the world.

 Now onto filthy...hmm what is she going to say, is she going to get uber personnel and tell us some kinky stuff her and her man do I mean they do have 4 KIDS, you KNOW they gotta be freaks.  Bahahaha sorry for that inner monolgue I wouldn't torture y'all like that but what I will say is that sometimes a dirty mind is just a terrible thing to waste, mix that with sarcasm and well we'll be laughing all night

No comments: